☰ Revisor of Missouri


Chapter 137

< > Effective - 28 Aug 2008    bottom

  137.275.  Appeals to county board of equalization — lodged where. — Every person who thinks himself aggrieved by the assessment of his property may appeal to the county board of equalization, in person, by attorney or agent, or in writing.  Such appeals shall be lodged with the county board of equalization on or before the second Monday in July.


(RSMo 1939 § 10992, A.L. 1945 p. 1782 § 44, A.L. 2008 S.B. 711)

Prior revisions: 1929 § 9802; 1919 § 12812; 1909 § 11394

---- end of effective  28 Aug 2008 ----

use this link to bookmark section  137.275

Click here for the Reorganization Act of 1974 - or - Concurrent Resolutions Having Force & Effect of Law
In accordance with Section 3.090, the language of statutory sections enacted during a legislative session are updated and available on this website on the effective date of such enacted statutory section. Revisor Home    

Other Information
 Recent Sections Editorials May Be Cited As Tables & Forms Multiple Enact
Repeal & Transfer Definitions End Report

Site changes Pictures Contact

Other Links
Legislative Research Oversight MOLIS
Library MO WebMasters
Missouri Senate
State of Missouri
Missouri House